This is a bonnet I've been working on, on and off, for a few weeks now. I had some of this totally Barbie ball gown material kicking around and had been just itching to use it in a bonnet. I decided to do a whole lot of experimenting and tried a much longer style of bonnet, so the brim looks much fuller when worn.
A close up of some of the bows and flowers along the brim. The decorations are all detachable so you can add as many or as few as you want, or move them around as you see fit. For this bonnet, I did use faux flowers of a lesser quality than I normally use, but because they are clustered up so much with the ribbons it doesn't really look bad or cheap or anything. I have found that to make the most out of not-so-amazing faux flowers you really have to go all out with them!
This bonnet is up for sale for a cheap price in my shop, due to the thinner gauge wire used and general experimentation of the design.