Thursday, December 9, 2010

Shipping Price Adjustment- Cheaper Shipping!


I recently ordered some bubble mailers, as well as kraft boxes in huuuuge bulk, so because of that I am now saving a ton on shipping supplies. I used to spend almost a dollar per bubble mailer. Just the bubble mailer mind you, that was totally before shipping. A dollar added onto first class postage isn't much less than Priority mail, so to save me some trouble I would just ship Priority. But now that I got a ton of bubble mailers for practically pennies I can ship first class for significantly less than Priority.

So what does that mean for you? It means shipping for jewelry and other small items in my shop are a couple dollars cheaper than they were before. The only down side to this is that things might take a little longer to get to you.

I can, of course, still ship Priority mail if you would like, all you have to do is message me on Etsy after placing your order and let me know and I'll invoice you for the difference, which will only be a couple dollars more.

No comments:

Post a Comment