Friday, November 25, 2011

Tooth Ring Featured

I discovered one of my tooth rings featured in a treasury devoted to bones. I was quite pleased by being featured in this treasury because I've always loved the idea of working with bones an teeth, both real and sculpted and resin-cast. The idea of creating something lovely out of something macabre has always inspired me.



This tooth ring has since been sold but I have a few more tooth necklaces, and one or two more rings, that I was holding off listing just because I had no idea how they would sell. I was afraid they might be too much for Etsy, but I have been pleasantly surprised to find that the ones I had listed sold out rather quickly. I actually really loved making the little clay teeth and am happy to know that I could probably make another batch of them and they wouldn't go to waste in my bead box!

No comments:

Post a Comment